Asking is better than Expecting!!!

Weather is quite gloomy outside and so is my heart..I think it's being raided by my silly hormones but jo bhi hai every thing is giving me sadist vibe..That's why I thought of writing it down.. because yar aesa to sabke sath hi hota hai naa ..
You know what is the worst feeling when you expect something that also from your closed one....they say na the one who loves you bina bole hi samajh jate hai...and when they don't ..what's next??
It's hurts man!!! Schii it hurts I am going through this roller coaster ....janti hu I'm wrong too think all this way still I'm thinking...
Why we expect so much ???? I always warn my self that don't be so greedy in case of expectations..but but but I always reach the same point...
Others always say why haven't you tell?? We thought you will ask?? You were joking?? Or naa jane kya kya ...but thing is I was expecting something but without saying...
Kisne bnai hai ye ghatia phrase yar ..bin bole samjhne wali...
We have to ask our heart out...even you guys are being judged for this still you should always ask ...
Jada se jada log bolenge you are greedy, selfish but ye to ni bole tune bataya ni yaar...
Being typed is better than being ignored I think so...
Baki you tell what you think ???
This emotional journey will somehow let me think some deep points which are always being ignored...
Let's wrap and I would love to hear you in comments
Disclaimer: I do not own any of these photos. please note that all images and copyrights belong to their original owners. no copyright infringement intended. " 

See yaa
Your loving,
© Dreamingvet

Comments

Popular Posts