Kaun kehta hai SAPNE pure nahi hote??

Yes yes yes ...title is itself the question and the answer..
I thought about writing this because of my fairytale lovestory...will you believe it if I tell you that even after 4 months of my wedding I still can't believe that I'm married to love of my life...but God pinch me.. my extended family, my chooda , my sindoor always remind me that what I had conquered is impossible for many of us 🧿 touchwood!!!
But you know this journey was never smooth from my side and also from my husband side...biggest problem that we both faced was INTERCASTE...
Yes , in India castes, creeds, religions are given more preference over jobs, status, looks as all these come afterwards...we both struggled for complete 10 years to reach this milestone...
We dreamed 10 years ago to be together forever and manifested that each and every day..
Our daily routine was surrounded by one another .. I don't know what I would had done if I haven't got him as my partner.... because dusra side to kabhi mene socha hi ni .. I always thought that I would marry him or otherwise I won't  marry anyone.. I had seen many strong people moving in their relationships after years of togetherness still happy with the new one ...but for me this was a total nightmare ..my only dream was to be his bride and  his dream was to be my groom. We never thought of plan B... 
I think only due to this strong will and dedication and faith in God made us to fulfil our dream of being together...
Because we gave wings to the dreams we saw together...
Dreams do come true..just we need support, patience, strong will, dedication...
I am glad to say that dream big and you will fly high ...
This example I'm giving is about my relationship but applies for every aspect of life ... 
On this note with my self written lines I end this blog🫰
Sapne Jo adhore se ho unhe aaj hi pura karo,
Paankh lag ke unko udne to do, 
Rokenge lakh log tumne,
Tane bhi sune padenge tumhe, 
Par ek bar apne sapno ko haqeeqat to bane do,
Bhul jayenge sab purani battein,
Jab tumhare pure huye sapne khud tumhari gawahi denge..
I hope you guys will dream and try to achieve them inspite of all the problems and hurdles you face.. kyuki yar life bus ek bar milti hai... Inhe dusro ke nahi khud ke sapno se jio..log to kuch na kuch kehte hi rahenge💜💜💜
Ok folks take care 
Seeyaa in next blog

Yours friendly vet
Dreamingvet
Saranghae🫰🫰

Comments

Popular Posts