What is joy???

What is joy?? 
This is something I think about everyday and guess what? I get answers in my surroundings only
Recently when I was going out for evening walk I saw a dog joyfully looking at something head held up in the sky... I tried to see  what he is actually doing and suddenly he started jumping.. one mask was hanging on cloth rope swinging with air here and there and that dog was joyfully looking at it as if it's the most precious thing for him at that moment.. He just wanted to have that thing at that particular moment, seeing him this way brought smile on my face and then only I realised how joy feels like...
Likewise a little kid was crying because he wanted to play in soil but his mother was stopping him as soon as she left him angrily, quickly he jumped in the soil and that was the momentum joy he wanted to experience..
Joy is like this only, hidden deep within us, we just need to look around and we can find things that brings joy to us ..
Sometimes for me joy is sitting on couch sipping my favourite ginger lemon tea and binging on my favourite k-dramas, treating animals,planting flowers, decorating my room, doing crafts,. paintings etc etc..
Sometimes seeing others in joy also brings joy to us for e.g.  I felt so happy seeing that dog and child in joy .
You know what let me tell you a secret that  joy is contagious..
Joy of other's life can become your joy if you keep looking at them..
Joy is priceless, just you have to look around and you will find joy in abundance..
I hope you all find joy in your life from time to time to keep you all sane..
Forget the worries and start searching for joys.. 
Writing this article was also joyful journey for me.. likewise you can too find joys in things you love or do...
Here I'm giving you some of the examples to find joy if you have lost hope or are clueless..I hope it helps...
Till then
Tada..
Your friendly vet
©Dreamingvet

Comments

Popular Posts