Our second meet #SaGa

Ok so when we are in our early youth who don't want to be liked by someone special...
But I was quite opposite..I never wanted to indulge in all these stuffs..for me pyaar vyaar sab bakwas hai.. I already had my mini heartbreak in my teenage days so I never want to face that thing again...
For me only one motto was there that "All boys are shits"..
So here I was walking with my friend for having some snacks and then a boy came from behind...
The same boy I told you in my previous blog...(Tall, fair, curly messy hairs, with loose tucked shirt and trousers)..he said excuse me can we talk and I went to my friend who was walking just in front of me that- Hey, he want to talk to you..
She went behind and asked him what he want (no wonder respectfully because she knows him as her senior)..
He pointed towards me and said- I want to talk to her.. I being the girl I already explained you I directly said no I don't want to talk ..he even said please just listen once ..but I was so stubborn that I ignored him ..Then he followed me to that restaurant and yes our eyes met and my friend being typical Indian friend kept on laughing..
He later told me that he was also so much shy to talk to me and his friends forced him to ask me... He gained lot of courage to even come in front of me .. because he was already a victim in my love🤭🤭🤭
After that he lost hopes that I will even come in his life and he started searching for other alternatives....
But but but wo bolte hai na wo kismat me ho wo milta hai...
After this incidence we never talked and met with each other ...his one off the friend approached me (he was total douchebag came to know later on) and after 6 month I ended everything with him and  after 1 year he again came back in my life.. you can say that by serendipity or by luck from here our real lovestory started that kept on turning to fairytale..
After one year I talked to him for whole night till 5 and we kept on bonding .. but I still had trust issues due to my past experiences...
So I will tell you in next page how our mini meets happened and what he did to impress me and get on my good side ...

Till then
Annyeong🫰
Your loving Vet
DreamingVet©

Comments

Popular Posts