Start of fairytale "SaGa"

In the world full of strangers you never know when you are going to meet your soulmate...In crowd filled street your eyes are going to meet that special one who you will never thought would be destined to be with you ..
Yes this is the actual start of my story a typical Bollywood type of story...
A modern girl falling in love with innocent nerdy village boy..this is the story of #samrav

In this part I'm going to tell you all about our first meet how he fell head over heels on first look only...wo pehli Nazar wala pyaar .. typical Bollywood masala..
I being dayscholar always used to take bus from bus stand, that was the ritual and I recently joined my Ist year in the college..I was sort of bookalcholic and always carried novel with me.. (filmy me bachpan se thi ..) ..I always had those loose curls and unique dressing sense (this is what my boyfriend told me later) and book in hand with earphons inside ear...
 I was busy reading than conductor came but he haven't asked me for ticket I was shocked why is he not taking money???? I removed my headphones and asked him bhaiya kiraya Lelo..and he was like apka piche de dia hai unhone...
And I tried to sneak peak that who is the one?? but was not able see the face, than I thought that will see when I will get down..
As I reached my college I got up and one boy ...tall around 6 feet with those curly hairs, fair complexion, Korean boy type body, rosie lips, full sleeves brown shirt and yes tabeez around neck came ...I being stubborn junior never wished anyone but by looking at him I automatically wished him ...infact I never knew who he was?? what he do ?? still I did ..
He looked at me and said that,  I paid your fare..
I was like why ??? And he was like because I'm your senior ...I thanked him and quickly got down off bus and never looked back..but yes my heart skipped a beat not on his looks but by seeing his politeness..but I was never interested in him.. but real aag kahi or lag chuki thi๐Ÿฅน

He told me that he was stunned seeing me ..he never saw girl like me in his whole life and looking at me he got that voice from inside that she is the one for me and she will me my future wife ...
This way our one sided love story got started ...
I know many of you want to know more so stay tuned I will chapter wise going to pen down my love story ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—
Till then keep showering your love guys 
Your friendly Vet
Dreamingvet 

Comments

Popular Posts