AM I REALLY MADE FOR THIS????

Sometimes I came across situations where I always asked myself that am I  really made for this?
Not only me I know many of us go through this dilemma. This is natural to question ourselves and according to many motivational speakers we should always give it a chance.
Ok Give it a chance πŸ€”Really !!🀨  Ok we are thinking of doing that still are we really ready to try that. Are we??

I know many of us are afraid what if we really get that would we be able to do justice? Will we be able to do what is thought to be done? 
Again they say you try and try and you will succeed.. but let me tell you no doubt we will start doing that, but the reason we would be doing that will be something really scary ..like let me give you an example, as we started doing something  and entered there now we have to show results and  performance..We will be expected to do what others are doing..
And what if we won't do??
We will be tagged as careless, lazy, slacker and many more.. 
And say we started doing that still we will be hurting our hearts we will never gonna be happy..
Because in the end happiness and satisfaction is what we are living for .
According to me world always want us to act like them. Do things which are mandatory to be done and if you act out of box you will be tagged as irresponsible, moody, don't give a damn and many more.
No doubt many of us get adjusted with such  environment but that is  where personal outlook and choices come into play, so we should always look at ourselves, that what we really want to do..that are we really ready for adjustmens or we want to do to what we always want to do .. because no one is better judge other than us.
Regarding me, I'm planning to go out of the box. I know consequences will be really scary (according to world 🀣) but I know I will get satisfaction on my part.
So guys do something out of the box. Ignore the set norms
Let's rock the world together
Let's keep our heart in ease❤️
Chlo kuch Dil ki sune..
Chlo kuch apni kare..
Yu hi nikal jayega zindagi ka karwan,
To fir kyu na apne liye jiyeπŸ’œπŸ’œ
With this ending note☺️☺️
Stay safe
Stay happy
And think yourself πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

Your loving friend,
DreamingVet ®

Comments

Popular Posts